Richard Burnip regularly guides for London Walks.
- Alfred Hitchcock’s London
- Arthur Conan Doyle in London
- Sherlock Holmes: 3 different walks in different areas
- London on Film: 3 different walks, the City, the West End, and Westminster.
- Roffey’s Ramble: retraces the steps of a famous guided walk of 1910.
- ‘What Ho, Jeeves!’ The London of P G Wodehouse
Other walks which Richard guides in the London Walks repertoire:
- Along the Thames
- Ancient City at Night
- Charles Dickens’ London
- Eccentric London
- Fitzrovia Pubs
- Ghosts of the Old City
- Jack the Ripper
- Shakespeare and Dickens
- Shakespeare’s London
- Subterranean London
For further details of these and other walks, please visit the London Walks website www.walks.com
To book Richard for a guided walk, please call London Walks on 0207 624 3978.